Telegram bots are a feature that has played a major role in the development and popularity of Telegram. These bots are designed so clever and creative that they act like a Telegram user.
As the manager of a Telegram group, you need to know the top Telegram bots and the way that you can add bot to Telegram group, their tasks, and most importantly, how to use them. Here on Bqmember we have explained briefly what are Telegram bots and how you can add them to your Telegram groups.
So do not waste your time start to read this text to have a better management on your Telegram group.
How To Add Bot To Telegram Group On Android ios or Desktop? Step By Step🤷♀️
You can both create Telegram bots or use the services of those already created. How? Just by adding these bots to the group.
- Add a bot to Telegram group on Android and iPhone:
- Log in to your Telegram app.
- Click on the Contacts icon.
- At the top of the page is the search box, type the name of the bot you want there.
- Tap the bot’s profile picture to enter the chat page with it.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select the Add To Group option.
Now it is enough to select the destination, ie the same target group to add a bot.
- Add Telegram Bot on Mac:
Users using the Telegram app on a Mac should follow this guide.
- To be able to access the Telegram application, you must go to the Applications
- Located at the top left of the search box, tap it, and enter your favorite bot name.
- Tap the profile picture to be taken to the chat page.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the page.
- Select the option to add to the group.
- Add Telegram bot on desktop:
Is Telegram installed on your desktop? Get help from this guide.
- Enter the desktop version of your Telegram.
- Click on the Contacts icon.
- The search box is at the top of the page, tap on it.
- Enter the name of the bot you want.
- Tap the bot’s profile picture.
- Click on the three dots at the top right of the page.
- Select the Add to group option.
Note: Whenever you decide to remove a bot from your Telegram group, just tap the bot name and select Remove from group option.
Why Add Bots To Telegram Groups?
There are many reasons for adding top Telegram bots to your group, but the most important is that they create order and coordination in the group and lead to better management.
Want to know the other benefits of adding a Telegram bot?
Bots can be helpful in a variety of areas, such as deleting spam messages, or group notifications.
- They cause the development of business.
- They help to better manage the group.
- They can be educational or fun.
Telegram has acted very cleverly and has been able to become more popular than its other messaging competitors by offering advantages.
Telegram bots are one of the features that have always been of interest to users. We have tried to explain completely and clearly how to add Telegram bots to your groups.
Was this text helpful for you? Leave us a comment and share its link on your twitter or facebook page.